This network employs a technology called captive portal which allows the administrator(s) to restrict network access to trusted users. In order to prevent certificate security warnings when accessing this portal, the network's filtering unit must issue a file called an SSL certificate to your computer or mobile device.
- Connect to "StudentByod” Wifi network.
- Enter the password “studentbyod” when prompted.
- Once you are connected, a windows may pop up asking for your username and password. If not please go to: https://portal.setonchs.org/
- And log in to our network using the following credentials.
- Username: Myseton Username
- Password: MySeton Password
If you have any issue connecting to our network, contact Seton catholic IT Helpdesk at 480-963-1900x2627.