Students can print from Google Cloud Print using their own computers or tablets.
Print from a Google Doc, Sheet, or Slide
- Sign in to your @setoncatholic.org Gmail account.
- Open your Google Docs, Slides or Sheet document.
- Click File>>Print.
- The Print dialogue will open, Click “Change.”
- Be sure to have the “Showing destinations for” as your @setoncatholic.org account.
- Select the printer you want to print to. Select the “Library HPLaserJet” printer to print to the Library. Be sure to only click printers with the Shared Printer icon.
- Printers will be labeled by their location first.
- Click Print.
Library HPLaserJet Printer
Print from your device from anywhere on campus, anytime throughout the day and pick up at the Library.
Cloud Print Instructions
Here is an alternative way to print from your device to a printer on campus.
1.Select the “Cloud Print” icon in your Google apps OR go to https://www.google.com/cloudprint/learn/
2.Click red “Print” button.
3. Choose “Upload file to print.”
4. Select a file and open.
5. Choose “Library HP LaserJet” printer.
6. Select Print.