New Student Registration
Registration Steps for 2022-2023
3. Submit your Course Selection Worksheet. Download the form here. Submit the form to [email protected] after you have completed step #1 along with any questions you may have. A counselor may contact you if they have any questions.
- Student’s Birth Certificate - copy
- Complete Immunization Records - copy *Required vaccine prior to first day of school: MCV4 (Meningococcal)
- Home Language Survey - copy *District Student ID and SSID are completed by the Admissions Office
- AZ Public School Enrollment Verification form - ONLY for Public school students. Must be completed by school registrar. - copy
- Maricopa County Private School Affidavit of Intent (PSA). The PSA form needs to be notarized- ORIGINAL
Summer School Registration
Summer School will run from June 6, 2022 to July 1, 2022. The courses, their times, and their costs can be found on our Summer School Page.
- NOTE: Once you submit your Course Selection worksheet with the selected summer courses, you are automatically registered for that summer course. Fee will be deducted on May 24.
- Contact [email protected] if you would like to sign up for a summer course.
- Click here for more information on Summer School.
Technology Check List (After Registration is Complete)
- We no longer have the BYOD policy for freshmen and new students. We now have a 1:1 policy for a school-issued device. At the beginning of the school year, all new incoming students will receive a Chromebook device, a protective case, and a charger to use for the duration of their studies at the school.
- Within a few weeks after registering, you will receive an email from Seton IT with a username, email, and password to begin the New Family Technology Sign In Checklist.
- IT will host a Tech Night. This is where the parent and student will learn how to access all the technology features Seton offers. More information to come soon
New Family Breakfast Orientation - August 6, 2022
After you have completed the entire registration process, you have officially become a Sentinel. Please join us for the New Family Breakfast Orientation, Saturday, August 6, 2022, 8:00 a.m. - 10: 30 a.m. Parents will be able to visit tables hosted by Anton Uniforms, Seton Parents Association, Athletic and Fine Arts Booster Clubs, STO's and much more. Students will be sorted into a House, learn about clubs and sports, learn about their ID, find their locker and classrooms and much more.
Get Social with Seton!