New Student Registration
Registration Steps for 2020-2021-Coming soon
- Checkmark one course from each of the required categories. Courses that already have a checkmark indicated next to them will be automatically selected.
- If you are requesting a summer school course, select an equivalent amount of alternate elective courses.
- Review selections with parents. A parent's signature is required on the Course Worksheet.
- Email your course worksheet to Courses@SetonCatholic.org or return to a counselor on Registration day.
- After March 7, email Courses@SetonCatholic.org with any questions or changes to your 9th Grade Course Worksheet.
Summer School Registration
- To request a summer course, indicate the desired course on the 9th Grade Course Worksheet that is submitted to Courses@SetonCatholic.org or the counselor at Registration Information Night.
- Summer school runs from June 1 - June 26, 2020. Please note that June 28 is a mandatory day of attendance for all students. If you are not able to attend the full class period on June 26, do not request summer school enrollment.
- Summer school courses include freshman computing (.5 credit), health (.5 credit), and biology (1 credit). Half credit (.5) courses are $325, and 1 credit courses are $650. FACTS accounts will be charged May 24, and the last day to receive a refund is May 31. Accounts must be paid in full by May 31 to secure enrollment.
- For a complete list of summer course offerings, course descriptions, and times, click here.
- Those with required summer school do not need to register separately for those courses. Once you complete the registration process you will automatically be added to the class and your FACTS account will be charged on May 24. ($250 per class)
After the Registration Deadline
Within ten days of the registration deadline, you will receive an email from Seton IT with a username, email, and password to begin the New Family Technology Sign In Checklist.
New Family BBQ Night
After you have completed the entire registration process, you have officially become a Sentinel. Please join us for the New Family BBQ night on Wednesday, April 29 from 5:00 - 7:30pm. Parents will be able to visit tables hosted by Educational Outfitters, Seton Parents Association, Athletic and Fine Arts Booster Clubs and much more. Students will be sorted into a House, be able to sign up for clubs and sports, take their picture ID, find their locker and much more. More info to come after you complete the registration process.