The First Step to Financial Assistance & Affordability
- You are seeking scholarship funding from Catholic Education of Arizona (CEA)
- You are seeking tuition assistance from Seton Scholarships
- You are seeking Free or Reduced lunch assistance from Seton
- You are seeking Financial Aid to assist with Sports Participation Fees
- You would like to evaluate your best option as you consider the Government Empowerment Scholarship (ESA) or Student Tuition Organizations (STO) Funding as your choice for 2024/2025
2024/2025 Tuition rates for Seton Catholic Preparatory
The FAIRApp & Catholic Education Arizona (CEA)
There are a number of ways to afford an education at Seton Catholic Preparatory. Catholic Education Arizona (CEA) is the best place to start. To apply for a scholarship through this organization, complete the online form www.fairapp.com by April 15th for the following school year.
Note: Applicants must be registered students at Seton Catholic Prep or must have begun the application process to Seton. The FAIR App is the first CRITICAL step in opening the door to financial aid to make a Catholic Education affordable. Families who would like to be considered for financial assistance from Seton Catholic MUST complete the application before April 15: https://
School code is 700
Password is cea700
Once you enter the online application the Seton School Code is 703
Seton's CEA Annual Scholarship Award Policy
Applicants may also apply for specific scholarships available to Seton Catholic students. To be considered for these scholarships, please print and submit the Seton Scholarship Application. You will also need a letter of recommendation from someone who knows your family and your children. To make it easier for the person writing the letter, give them at least 2 weeks prior to the scholarship deadline and provide a recommended outline of the letter. Applications will only be accepted if submitted in whole. Please do not send requirements in separately.