In support of the mission of Seton Catholic Preparatory and its Athletic Department, the Sentinel Booster Club provides the social, financial, and community resources to promote excellence in all its athletic programs.
We are organized for the purpose of:
- Providing support for the Athletic Department and overall development of the student athletes
- Raising funds to be used directly for the Athletic Department
- Organizing the interests and resources of the members of the Club in support of the Athletic Program
- Keeping our members informed of the activities of the Athletic program
- Acting as an organization for the mutual exchange of ideas between the Sentinel Booster Club, the Athletic Department, the school, the Parents’ Club, the student athletes and other organizations.
We are supported financially through memberships and various fundraisers throughout the year. Thanks to the generous support of our members and sponsors, we were able to fund the following projects during the 2019-'20 school year: