Cash & Tuition Raffle
Last year we sold over 400 tickets, and this year our goal is 500 tickets!
There are two drawings in this raffle:
First Prize: $5,000
Second Prize: $2,500
Third Prize: $1,000
For this drawing we will draw another ticket and award the student named on that ticket a $5,000 Tuition Credit toward next year's Seton tuition! There is a line on every ticket and a field in the online form to enter the student name. Students are encouraged to sell as many tickets as they can to increase their odds of winning.
Rules and Regulations
Seton Catholic Preparatory will conduct TWO raffles on April 30, 2021:
a Cash Raffle and a Tuition Raffle.
Tickets are now on sale.
Participants must be 18 years and older.
- Students should return all sold and unsold tickets to the Advancement Office in the Library by April 26, 2021.
- Tickets may be purchased with cash, check or card. Make checks payable to Seton Catholic Preparatory.
- To use a card, visit the Seton Spirit Store to purchase in person or buy online via the Advancement section of Seton Catholic Prep’s website.
- Tickets may be purchased from a current student, Seton’s Spirit Store, the Advancement Office, or online.
- Both drawings will be held at Seton Catholic Preparatory on April 30, 2021
- Seton Catholic Preparatory must sell at least 150 tickets, or raffles will not be held. Money will be reimbursed to the ticket purchaser if the raffle is not held.
- A maximum of 1,000 tickets will be sold.
- Need not be present to win.
- Receipt of the benefit of cash and/or tuition raffle proceeds may have tax implications. Please consult your tax advisor.
- For the Tuition Raffle: One student’s name will be drawn separately from the Cash Raffle drawing. The student listed on that ticket stub will receive a $5,000 tuition credit toward his or her Seton tuition bill for the 2021-2022 academic year. PLEASE NOTE: This is a SEPARATE Drawing. The Student Tuition Raffle winner will not necessarily be the seller of the Cash Raffle winners.
- If the winner of the Tuition Raffle is a current 12th grader at Seton, his or her account will be credited $5,000 toward any tuition remaining for the 2020-21 academic year. If there is no tuition balance remaining for the 2020-21 academic year, or the amount is less than $5,000, the balance will be paid to that student’s parents.
- In the event that a dispute or a question should arise regarding the application of proceeds of this raffle, the interpretation and decision of the Seton Catholic Preparatory Principal, in his sole discretion, shall govern. Raffle participants acknowledge this waiver of any right he/she might otherwise have under law or at equity.
- In receiving a raffle ticket, participants confirm agreement to these rules and regulations.